The Webster Insurance Referral Program
When we get a referral from a client or a friend in the community like yourself, it means a lot to us. The experienced agents here at E. L. Webster Insurance in Waldorf, Maryland work hard to earn each referral by providing “top notch” service with every call and visit.
Now we’ve found a way to say thank you for this business: our new Webster Insurance Referral Program.
It’s our way of showing appreciation for all the referrals our loyal friends have sent our way.
So, beginning right now, when you refer someone new to the E. L. Webster Insurance Agency and they mention your name, you will be entered into all five drawings in the current calendar year.
A referral is when we get a call or a visit to our office (or a submission using any of the Quote request forms through our website) coming from someone who either resides or has a business within our service area (Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania) who is new to our agency requesting a quote and saying you referred them to us.
It’s that simple! As long as you are 18 years of age or older, your referral will be credited to you even if the person you refer does not ultimately purchase a policy from us after applying. It is not necessary that you be a current client of our agency in order to qualify.
So why not give it a try? Who do YOU know who could benefit from exceptional insurance service with some of the well-rated companies in the industry offering the best rates and coverages?
Webster Insurance Referral Program Guidelines
Updated: January 1, 2019
- For the purposes of this Program, a Referral is a qualified prospect – that is, a person who will give us all the necessary information to create a quote and who has a currently-existing insurance policy for us to use for comparison. We reserve the right to exclude as ineligible for this program any referral who has had no prior insurance or who requires high risk auto or other hard-to-place insurance.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals you may make. You earn a chance in our prize drawing each time you provide a qualified referral, and there is no limit on the number of chances you may create for yourself. The odds of winning the prize during the drawing are entirely dependent on the total number of chances created during the referral program period.
- The referral program is open to any person age 18 or over who refers at least one eligible prospect to our agency.
- The qualified prospects that are referred do NOT have to purchase an insurance policy (i.e., become our client) in order for the referring party to receive any of the rewards and/or chances in this program.
- We are not responsible if law prohibits you from accepting the prize because of age or any other factor should your name be drawn as our winner.
- This referral program and the rewards provided are open to any person who refers a qualified prospect to our agency. You do NOT have to be a client of our agency in order to be eligible to participate in this referral program. Agency employees and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- You do NOT have to be present at the drawing to win the prize. However, you must visit our office in person to claim your prize should your name be drawn as the winner.
- The prize awarded during the drawing is not transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash or other substitution.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this referral program at any time without notice.